Wednesday, June 26, 2013

SMASHCOSMETICS review

So I recently decided to get some pigment samples from a cosmetics company based on etsy.
I paid roughly $26.00 including shipping for 45 pigment samples. Awesome price.
I loved that they had a wide variety of colors, and types. Some are super pigmented, some sheer, others were metallic, and some were more matte. Another main thing I loved was that I could customize a list of what pigments I wanted to try, rather than simply getting a random assortment.
I swatched them all on my arm wet, and took pictures of what colors I’m using in order, along with one picture with , and one without flash to show the difference. I didn’t prime at all. 
If you guy’s have anymore questions feel free to ask! So here are some pictures of the pigments in the jars!



















No comments:

Post a Comment