Sunday, November 16, 2014

E.L.F liquid eyeliner- Silver, Stardust, copper

Type: Eyeliner    Price: $1.00   Size: 0.169oz   Waterproof: No
Pigmentation: 7/10
Packaging: 5/10
Buy again: Yes
Over all Score: 8/10
Pros: Price, has glitters, pigmentation for the price, amount of product, thin brush.
Cons: packaging, longevity, not water proof.
Discussion:
Over all I love this product, though I only really tend to use my silver. I like to use it as a pop of color when i do another wing under my black cat eye. It doesn't last very long, and you have to do 2 coats, but it’s a very good product considering the price. I personally don’t like using a bristle brush sort of application tip, but it’s thin and long so it’s okay. The consistency of the product is a little thick. The packaging is bland, and cheap but that’s part of the reason why the product is so insanely affordable.Photo is not mine

No comments:

Post a Comment