Monday, November 17, 2014

Makeup Forever liquid eyeliner-4-aqua 6-Fuchsia

ype: Eyeliner    Price: $27.00   Size: 0.058oz    Waterproof: Yes
Pigmentation: 9.5/10
Packaging: 7.5/10
Buy again: Yes
Over all Score: 9/10
Pros: 
Awesome pigmentation, color choices, felt tip, very easy to use, actually is water proof, packaging makes sure you know the color you are using, packaging is precise to actual product color, long top for ease of use. 
Cons: Price, amount of product you get, can kind of stain.
Discussion: I honestly love this product a lot, I have a lot of colored eyeliners, and nothing comes close to being as amazing as these. They last forever, though they do sometimes slightly stain the skin but it’s easy enough to get off. Everything except the price is perfect about these. I only need to do one coat of this with it’s felt tip and no more is needed. I LOVE the colors these come in, they are so pretty. I wish the packaging was just a little more decorative though. Over all I completely recommend this product if you have the money, and are interested in colorful liquid eyeliners. I wouldn't bother though for just a black though there are others you can get that are good for cheaper. 
Disclaimer: Pictures are not mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment